100% Made in America
Most absorbent stone coaster available
Soft and durable neoprene pad to protect fine furniture surfaces
4" wide X 3/8" thick
Coaster Cleaning Process
1. Begin by placing 1 coaster face up in a shallow, small bowl.
2. In a measuring cup, mix 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
3. Stir the ingredients until the baking soda is dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the coaster and soak for 1 hour.
5. Pour out the mixture, leaving the coaster.
6. Fill bowl with hot water and let the coaster soak for 15 minutes to remove residue
7. Finally, rinse the coaster under warm water and towel off excess water.
8. Place coaster upright to air-dry overnight.
NEW! Now you can
to our Newsletter for specials & coupons.
Don't see what you want? Ask us about adding your favorite embroidery to any of our
Browse the following
Official Horse Club